This DIY kit provides you with all the materials needed to make three felted soap bars! Soap felting is a simple and fun activity to do with friends and family! Easily accomplished by children as young as four, with a bit of help, the result is a beautiful gift, or a unique addition to your own home.
Our kits are available to you in a variety of scents: Lavender, Rose, Citrus, Cedar, and Unscented.
Felted soap is a luxurious bar soap wrapped in wool. The 100% natural dyed wool adds an eclectic, yet classy feel to your shower routine.
Benefits of felted soap:
- Gently exfoliates skin with the natural wool fibers
- Creates a luxuriously hydrating lather for skin
- Wool is naturally anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and odor free
- As the soap bar shrinks, the wool shrinks snugly along with it
- When the soap is gone, you are left with a bundle of wool that can be scented with essential oils and used to freshen closets and drawers!
What you get:
- Three bars of organic goat’s milk soap
- Three bundles of wool roving
- Three yards of paper curling ribbon (for decorating your gorgeous felted soap when you’re done!)
Our Make Your Own Felted Soap Kits are produced in small batches in the United States. Packaging is intentionally minimal, plastic free, and made from recycled materials. Packaging can be recycled or composted, depending on the options available in your area.
Check out our video instructions here: https://youtu.be/u5PSXDbfJbA